Education Cabinet Secretary George Magoha on Monday announced the results of the 2020 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) exams, which candidates sat for two months ago.
Simiyu Robinson Wanjala from Muranga high school is the top student in the 2020 KCSE exams. Wanjala scored an A grade with a mean score of 87.334.
The second top student in the country is Wasonga Allan from Agoro Sare high school in Oyugis, Homa Bay county.
Kenya High Shines
Six of the top 15 candidates in KCSE 2020 are from Kenya High School.
A total of 747,161 candidates sat for the 2020 KCSE, 143,140 students out of these scored C+ and above, attaining the minimum grade to join university.
Below is a list of the Top 15 Candidates in KCSE 2020
1. Simiyu Robinson Wanjala -Muranga high school
2. Allan Wasonga – Agoro Sare high school
3. Sharon Terer – Kenya high school
4. Muriasi Robert – Alliance high school
5. Mbugua Esther – Kenya high school
6. Mark Kogo followed – Alliance high school
7. Kenneth Orange – Kapsabet Boys
8. Henry Madaga – Maranda high school
9. Chepkorir Patience – Kenya high school
10. Musomba Edith – Machakos Girls
11. Leslie Wanjiku – Kenya high school
12. George Biron — Kapsabet Boys
13. Kiprono Howard -Maranda high school
14. Jelimo Debra – Kenya high school
15. Buluma Daisy – Kenya high school